- Common condition provoked by transportation or visual motion.
- Characterized by nausea/vomiting, possibly accompanied by other symptoms such as dizziness or headache.
- Controlled breathing is helpful during episodes.
- Drug therapy includes antimuscarinics or antihistamines, both of which may have significant adverse effects (notably drowsiness) and impede habituation.
- Habituation (desensitization) and cognitive behavioral therapy may be useful for people who must undergo repeated provocative motion (e.g., for their occupations).